Garmin GHC 20 Marine Autopilot Control Display Unit [010-01141-00]Regular price $649.99
GHC 20 Marine Autopilot Control Unit
- Take Control of Your Autopilot
- Compatible with legacy Garmin autopilots, as well as, newer Garmin autopilots and can be controlled with quatix
- Large, bright 4" color glass-bonded display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170 degree viewing angle
- Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full color or new red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with new high contrast color option
The GHC 20 autopilot helm controller is compatible with newer Garmin autopilots as well as legacy models on both power and sail vessels.
It's large, bright 4" color display is easy to read at a distance and 170° viewing angle. Glass-bonded anti-glare lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control.
An optional handheld wireless remote control is available; however, for the highest level of convenience, control the GHC 20 using quatix, the world's first marine GPS navigation watch featuring ANT wireless technology. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000® network. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GHC 20 with the new GPSMAP® 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 1.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759996925
Owner's Manual (pdf)