Garmin GPSMAP 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart g3 - LakeV g3 w/GT56UHD-TM [010-02366-03/GT56]Regular price $1,974.99
GPSMAP® 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart® g3 - LakeVü g3 with GT56UHD-TM
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 943xsv chartplotter. Its higher-resolution 9” in-plane switching display has 50% more pixels than previous-generation touchscreens. And with its compact footprint, vivid sonar color palette and double the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP devices, it seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system. GPSMAP 943xsv also features built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar and Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar devices. Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics® data — plus Auto Guidance1 technology. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines and the Garmin Marine Network. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls and more.
- Higher-resolution in-plane switching touchscreen displays offer improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle, with 50% more pixels than previous-generation 9” units
- Fast and responsive, with nearly twice the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP® devices, this system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded mapping includes LakeVü g3 and BlueChart® g3 with the best of Garmin and Navionics® data plus built-in Auto Guidance1 technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® app2 for access to OneChart™, smart notifications, software updates and more
- Integrated ANT® technology support for use with your compatible quatix® marine smartwatches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
- Built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with high-contrast vivid color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure
- Supports Panoptix™ and Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar devices, 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar and more
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2 Requires app on your compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Less time finding. More time fishing. The GT56 transducer is the ultimate all-in-one sonar solution, featuring Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonar with 20% greater range at 1 MHz, Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar. With three scanning sonar frequencies, you’ll get top performances at all depths. High wide CHIRP traditional sonar shows crisp fish arches with minimal noise for incredible clarity. Vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure. This transducer includes transom and trolling motor mounts.
- Get Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonar with 20% greater range at 1 MHz, Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- High wide CHIRP traditional sonar provides remarkably clear target separation and definition up to 800’ below your boat
- 455 kHz SideVü scanning sonar lets you see up to 500’ on each side of your boat
- Three scanning sonar frequencies — 455 kHz, 800 kHz and 1 MHz — and 500 watts of power deliver top performances at all depths
- Vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easy to distinguish targets and structure
- Easy to install with transom and trolling motor mounts
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 9"
- Included Transducer: GT56
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 12"L WT: 11.55 lbs