Cannon Magnum 5 Electric Downrigger Regular price $499.99
Magnum 5 Electric Downrigger
Magnum 5 provide instant up/down control of your weights with a flip of the up/down switch. Stop cranking your weights up manually, and start getting automatic retrieval of your trolling weights to increase your efficiency on the water.
- Auto Up - Flip the up/down switch and your Magnum automatically retrieves your weight, stopping at the water line.
- Three-Digit Depth Counter - Always know exactly where your weights are with the easy to read three-digit depth counter.
- Short-Stop - When retrieving a weight, your downrigger will automatically stop it at the waterline. This eliminates cable strain caused by bouncing, stops the weight from hitting the boom end, and prevents weights from hitting the hull.
- Positive Ion Control (PIC) - Your boat’s electronics create a fish-repelling negative energy field in the water. Positive Ion Control neutralizes the negative energy field so fish will stick closer to your line.
- Fast Retrieval Rate - 250 feet-per-minute weight retrieval rate.
- Stainless Steel Boom - 24"
- Composite Spool - Comes pre-spooled with 250' of 150 lb of stainless steel cable.
- Dual Axis Rod Holder - Includes one (1) rear mount rod holder.
- Removable Side Plate - Easily access the spool to switch lines, fix snags and make adjustments.
- Includes - Universal Mounting Base, line terminator, one (1) Uni-line releases, and manual crank handle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Boom Length (Inches): 24"
- Cable Length (Feet): 250'
- Manual/Electric: Electric
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Spool Construction: Stainless Steel
- Swivel Base Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 16"W x 24"L WT: 24 lbs
- UPC: 029402033508
Owner's Manual (pdf)