Sale Sold out
Regular price $3,499.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Ranger fat tire electric bike is built with features designed for a longer, smoother ride. Even when you’re far off the grid.
- Integrated battery and motor system: Improved battery offers up to 48 miles on a single charge.
- Powerful hub-drive motor: Available in both 750 watt and 1000 watt options, the motor provides direct power to the rear wheel, independent of the chain; giving you consistent power in all gears with almost no maintenance required.
- Updated frame and geometry: Our rugged frame with integrated rear pannier rack has a load capacity of 325 lbs. and provides improved handling while carrying the gear you need for your adventure.
- QuietKat performance components: Outfitted with an adjustable coil suspension fork with 100mm of travel, mechanical disc brakes, and a 7-speed drivetrain, and powerful 750 or 1000W hub--drive motor with removable thumb throttle; the Ranger fat-tire electric bike can handle rough terrain and rolling hills.
- Improved braking: Equipped with Tektro two-piston mechanical disc brakes, with a large 203mm rotor the Ranger’s braking system provides confidence and control over rough and rolling terrain.
- Fat tires: Featuring mountain bike fat tires for added stability and traction, the Ranger can handle a variety of terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack rocks and roots.
- Motor / Class: 1000W | 750W
- Battery: Premium Panasonic 11.6AH/48V 557WH | 10 LBS
- Range: Up To 48 miles
- Modes: 5 Levels of Pedal Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist
- Gears: SRAM 7-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Suspension: Mozo Coil Suspension Fork
- Tires: Kenda Juggernaut 26” x 4.5”
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Load Capacity: 325 lbs
- Color: Sandstone, Veil Poseidon Dry Camo
- Sizes:15.5"S, 17"M, 19"L