Best Quality Finish Cut Mowers AcrEase Model H60BRegular price $3,985.00
60″ class homeowner grade model with a single cylinder electric start engine and centrifugal blade engagement. Works great as an add-on to the side of a riding mower, zero turn mower or small tractor for larger yards. Can also be pulled with an ATV or UTV.
Features (specs, highlights, etc)
- 60″ Class
- 19 HP Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Heavy Duty Homeowner Grade
- 4 Tire Design
- Centrifugal Clutch Blade Engagement
|Engine Make||OHV Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine Model||Intek Professional|
|Lubrication Method||Pressure With Filter|
|Air Filter Type||Std. Air Filter with Pre-Cleaner|
|Electric Start (Battery not included)||Yes|
|Number of Mower Blades||3-20″|
|Blade Tip Speed (ft/mm)||17,500|
|Cutting Height (infinite adjust each wheel)||1.0 – 4.0″|
|Blade Engagement Clutch||Centrifugal|
|Clutch Engagement Speed||1850 RPM|
|Deck Metal Thickness||11 GA|
|Deck Top Plate Thickness (Additional Layer)||11 GA|
|Pneumatic Fixed Rear Tires||13/500×6, 2 Ply Turf|
|Front Tires on Casters||9/350×4, Slick (Flat Proof Urethane)|
|# Anti-Scalp Wheels Under Deck||6 (4 Front, 2 Rear)|
|Hour Meter / Tachometer||Optional|
|Oil Pressure Shut Off||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Size||3 Gal.|
|Blade Spindles||25mm Shaft (.984″)|
|Bearing #||6205-2 RST|
|Drive Method||1 B Section “V” Belt|
|Warranty||1 Year Residential|
|Warranty – Engine||1 Year Commercial/2 Year Residential|
|(*FOB Mendota, IL)|
|*Prices do not include shipping costs and may vary in different locations.|
|*Reserves the right to change specifications or discontinue products without notice.|
19HP Briggs & Stratton Professional non-commercial grade single cylinder engine
The blade spindles used on the AcrEase mowers are built out of heavy-duty welded steel hubs, 25mm (1") steel shafts and large sealed ball bearings.
The cutting height can accurately be adjusted from 1"-4" with the 4-point height adjust system.
The main deck is built out of 11 GA (.120") thick steel with an 11 GA (.120") thick steel top plate for reinforcement.
Deep deck design with wide side discharge and inline blades for added capacity
Six anti-scalp wheels and safety zones are located in the front and rear of the mower.
The centrifugal clutch is engaged by simply increasing the engine rpm.
Large 3-1/4 gallon fuel tank that provides 3 to 3-1/2 hours of run time.
An extra front and back tire can be bolted in the center section of the mower deck. This is handy in the following applications:
- Rough uneven ground where added floatation is needed.
- Hard to reach areas at the waters edge around ponds.
- Extending over a creek banks edge.
- Steep road banks where added traction is needed.
- Gradual crowned or peaked areas in a yard.
Lawn & Garden Hitching:
Use on riding mowers and zero turn radius mowers.
- The Lawn and Garden Hitching bolts directly to the existing hitch on any riding lawn mower or zero turning radius mower.
- Allows for close hitching of the AcrEase and telescopes in or out to adjust for the tow vehicles deck width.
- Provides a maneuverable quick response system with maximum stability at high mowing speeds and on steep banks.
- When pulling one wing mower use the tow vehicle hitch (telescope hitch) and short tongue.
- When pulling multiple wing mowers it is necessary to purchase additional hitching.
- The long tongue extension is used when two AcrEase are pulled (one on the left and one on the right). By extending the left side AcrEase back, grass will not be blown onto the right side AcrEase.
- The rear hitch is used for hitching two AcrEase in tandem (both off to the left side).
Use on ATVs, utility vehicles, and all other tow vehicles without mowing decks.
- The ATV tongue hitches directly to the tow vehicles’ existing hitch with a provided clevis pin.
- Quick and easy initial installation.
- The ATV tongue can be quickly interchanged from the offset position to direct behind towing.
- Quick response maneuverability and stability at high mowing speeds and on steep banks may be reduced slightly.
- Multiple mowers can be pulled with an ATV or UTV by using a combination of Lawn & Garden and ATV Tongue hitching.