Sale Sold out
Regular price $2,799.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Ripper small electric bike features all the same capability and compatibility as the larger Ranger bikes. Hook up the trailer, strap on some bags and explore like never before.
- Hub-drive motor: Equipped with a hub-drive motor that provides direct power to the rear wheel, independent of the chain.
- Performance components: Outfitted with similar performance components as our Ranger bikes, the Ripper components include a coil suspension fork with 100 mm of travel, disc brakes, and a single-speed drivetrain.
- Advanced braking: Furnished with two-piston Tektro Mechanical Disc brakes with 203-millimeter rotors, to maintain control on steep descents.
- Improved motor: The Ripper comes standard with a powerful 500W motor that provides plenty of power for tackling rugged terrain but is still manageable for smaller riders.
- Smaller package: Sized specifically for riders under 5’6” tall, the Ripper is the ultimate all-terrain eBike in a smaller package.
- Fat tires: High-performance 20” x 4” fat tires keep kids riding in comfort and in control.
- Cargo ready: The Ripper can carry loads up to 300 lbs so kids can pack for a weekend camping trip or travel with hunting and fishing gear.
- Motor / Class: 500W (Class 1,2,3)
- Battery / Range: 10.4ah/48V | 10 lbs.
- Range: Up To 42 Miles
- Modes: 5 Levels of Pedal Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist
- Gears: Single-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Suspension: Mozo Coil Suspension Fork
- Tires: Kenda Juggernaut 20” x 4”
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.