STRIKER™ 4 with Dual-beam Transducer with Portable BundleRegular price $119.99
3.5-inch CHIRP Fishfinder with GPS and Portable Kit:
- Easy-to-use 3.5-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks, and ramps
- Convenient keypad operation
- Includes CHIRP (77/200 kHz) sonar transducer; transmit power (200 W RMS)/(1,600 W peak-to-peak)
- Upgrade to high-performance CHIRP with a GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately)
Finding fish is easier than ever with STRIKER 4 fishfinder. Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps, and docks, and share your favorite waypoints and routes with other STRIKER and echoMAP™ combos. Smooth Scaling™ graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. Sonar history rewind allows you to scroll back through sonar images to mark waypoints you originally may have missed. Plus, it has a built-in flasher and displays speed data. Includes tilt/swivel mount, CHIRP (77/200 kHz) transducer with transom, and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable. For high-performance CHIRP, purchase a GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately).
Experience the Clarity of CHIRP:
STRIKER 4 fishfinder includes a Garmin CHIRP (77/200 kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz transducers.
Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
You also can upgrade to high-performance Garmin CHIRP technology, which provides crystal-clear sonar images with even more remarkable target separation and resolution from shallow to deeper depths. For better fishing, bottom contours are more visible, even at higher speeds, and signal noise can be suppressed at greater depths to provide a more timely interpretation of what’s below.
Mark Spots with High-sensitivity GPS:
Unlike regular fishfinders, STRIKER fishfinders have built-in, high-sensitivity GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future. You also can mark docks, boat ramps, and other locations on the lake. Just follow the path created on your screen to return to them whenever you wish.
Navigate Easily with Waypoint Map:
Since the STRIKER fishfinder series includes high-sensitivity GPS, you can see your position in relation to the waypoints you have marked. Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps, and docks. It’s also a great tool for finding your way back to the boat ramp.
Check Your Speed on Screen:
You can quickly and easily see your boat’s speed on the screen of your STRIKER fishfinder. It’s a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using and for a particular fish species. It’s also a good way to tell if you are going at the right speed in the wake-controlled area.
Fish Vertically with Built-in Flasher:
STRIKER provides you with both a fishfinder and flasher all in 1 unit. Anytime you are stationary fishing, such as ice fishing or jigging for crappie, the built-in flasher will show you the bottom, whether it is solid or muddy, your jig or weighted bait, and the depth of fish as they swim into the sonar beam. You can even watch how high your jig is being lifted and dropped and whether fish move toward or away from it.
Take Your Fishfinder Anywhere
A portable kit is available to protect and carry your STRIKER fishfinder with GPS, so it’s perfect for kayak, canoe, or ice fishing. It includes a sealed, rechargeable battery with charger, built-in transducer cable management, and storage and suction cup transducer mount and float.
- BRAND NAME: GARMIN STRIKER™ 4
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 3.6'' x 5.9'' x 1.6'' (91.6 x 150.8 x 42.8 cm)
- DISPLAY SIZE: 1.9'' x 2.9'' (4.9 x 7.3 cm); 3.5'' diag, (8.7 cm)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 480 x 320 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE: HVGA color
- WEIGHT: 8.1 oz (230g)
- WATER RATING: IPX7
- TRANSMIT POWER: 200 W (RMS)
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.23A
- SPLIT-SCREEN ZOOM Yes
- ULTRASCROLL® (DISPLAYS FISH TARGETS AT HIGHER BOAT SPEEDS) Yes
- FISH SYMBOL ID (HELPS IDENTIFY FISH TARGETS) Yes
- AUTOGAIN TECHNOLOGY (MINIMIZES CLUTTER, MAXIMIZES TARGETS) Yes
- ADJUSTABLE DEPTH LINE (MEASURES DEPTH OF UNDERWATER OBJECTS) Yes
- A-SCOPE (REAL-TIME DISPLAY OF FISH PASSING THROUGH TRANSDUCER BEAM) Yes
- WATER TEMPERATURE SENSOR INCLUDED Yes
In The Box:
- STRIKER 4
- Dual-beam transducer
- Transom and trolling motor mounts
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Power cable