Garmin STRIKER Cast GPS Castable Sonar Device w/GPS [010-02246-02]Regular price $179.99
STRIKER™ Cast GPS Castable Sonar Device with GPS
Castable Sonar Turns Phones Into Fishfinders
Easily find and catch more fish with the durable STRIKER Cast GPS sonar device. Just cast it out, and reel it back in to view sonar with a 200’ castable range via an app display on your smartphone or tablet.
- Why guess where to find fish? Easy-to-read sonar shows exactly where they are.
- Pair with free app to stream and view sonar on Apple® or Android™ mobile devices.
- Setup is quick and easy. You’ll be ready to go fishing in minutes.
- Cast far, fish deep. Sonar connects and streams wirelessly up to 200’.
- Built-in GPS lets you create your own Quickdraw maps with 1’ contours.
- Get out and stay out — with 10+ hours of rechargeable battery life1.
- Live streaming sonar lets you see where the big fish are.
SONAR MADE SIMPLE
Easy-to-use STRIKER Cast device streams and displays sonar on a simple phone app interface. Setup is a snap. And scans of fish and structure locations are easy to interpret.
THREE STEPS TO START
Download the free app for your Apple or Android smart devices. Pair it with the STRIKER Cast sonar unit. Now go fishing.
ANY WATER WILL DO
STRIKER Cast GPS sonar works in freshwater or saltwater (and even for ice fishing) to show you fish and structure in crisp detail. You can use it to check water temperature as well.
GPS FOR CUSTOM MAPS
Built-in GPS provides the ability to create custom Quickdraw fishing maps with 1’ contours, so you can remember (and maybe share) where you found that great fishing spot.
Select from easy-to-interpret traditional 2-D sonar and ice fishing flasher modes, with setting adjustments for gain, range and more.
To make using sonar even simpler, turn on fish icons to view graphic images of fish targets and their depth readings, so you’ll know exactly where to drop your line.
RUGGED BY DESIGN
This durable, lightweight sonar device is built to last and easy to cast, using a 20 lb test weight or higher fishing line. It’s also water-resistant to IPX6 and IPX7 standards.
To conserve battery life, STRIKER Cast automatically powers on when it’s floating in water — and turns off when it’s not.
EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE
How long can you fish? The internal, USB-rechargeable battery lets you go for more than 10 hours between charges1.
In The Box
- STRIKER Cast GPS
- Carrying bag
- Tether (16.4 ft (5 meters))
- USB cable for charging
1 Battery life may vary depending on usage.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Owner's Manual (pdf)