Shakespeare 5101 8 Classic VHF Antenna w/15 Cable Regular price $99.99
5101 8' Classic VHF Antenna with 15' Cable - Reduced Length Version
END-FED WITH MATCHING STUB
A standard of excellence in an economical antenna! Shakespeare brings you the best of the high-end features in an 8' antenna with a brass element and a smooth, high gloss, polyurethane finish that wont turn yellow in the sun. This antenna delivers not only performance, but superb value.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 15' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount, or use a Shakespeare Style 410-R Mounting Kit plus a Style 4008 Extension Mast to form a 16' antenna system
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
- Frequency: VHF Marine Band
- Bandwidth: (within 2.0 1 SWR): 5 MHz
- SWR: 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Impedance: (Ohms): 50
- Gain: 6 dB
- Max. Input (Watts): 50
- DC Ground: YES - however, the antenna will read "open circuit" when tested with ohmeter.
- Termination: 15' RG-58 cable
- Height (feet): 8'
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation pattern: Omni - directional
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Ferrule Type: Chrome Plated
- Length (Inches): 8'
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 95"L WT: 1.6 lbs
- UPC: 719441100490
Quick Guide (pdf)